What will you learn?
This program provides practical tools for better managing and motivating Medical Reps. It also highlights the manager’s role in developing his people through coaching and performance management. Moreover, it allows managers to adopt an implementable strategy when preparing their territory action plan.
Is it right for me?
This course is designated for supervisors & First Line Managers who have subordinates reporting to them.
- Overview on Management Process.
- International Management Model
- Leading By Example
- Assessment & Case study 1
- Approaches to Motivation.
- Maslow & assessment
- Herzberg & assesment
- MRs Motivation in Practice
- Assessment & Job Enrichment Project workshop
- Different Management Styles.
- X & Y management & assesment
- Managerial Grid
- Assessment & Case study 2
- Coaching and Counseling.
- Importance of Coaching
- Roadmap of Coaching Medical reps.
- Level of maturity and management style
- Intoduction of MR Assessment tool
- MRMM Workshop
- Coaching through double visits.
- Performance Management
- Control & Manage reps performance
- Skills, Attitude & Techniques
- Role Plays
- Production of a regional action plan
|Participants||8 - 15|